TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Wednesday, April 13, 2011
"Manuals just slow you down and make you feel stupid. The directions are too slow, too detailed, and use too much abstract, arcane or academic language -- like boot up instead of turn on the red switch in the back.
- TECHWR-L History, Purpose, and Future
- Welcome Back Adobe, as a TECHWR-L Platinum Sponsor
- TECHWR-L Archives
- Welcome Back to MadCap Software, a returning TECHWR-L Platinum Sponsor
- Welcome Back, Thanks, and Congratulations to Doc-To-Help, a Renewing TECHWR-L Sponsor
- STC Toronto FREE Webinar: oXygen DITA Tools
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Toronto, ON
- STC Toronto Social
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Louisville, KY
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Chicago, IL
- Advanced FrameMaker
- Developing Quality Documentation in an Agile Environment
- STC Toronto Education Day
- How do you display samples online without proprietary information?
- In 2011, I expect to:
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.