Re: Nisus Writer Pro - Any feedback

Subject: Re: Nisus Writer Pro - Any feedback
From: Phil <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com list" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:40:31 +0700

I don't know anything about the coding side, but I tested the demo and found that it handles links on pdf export to both Preview and Acrobat properly, viewed in Windows or Mac, which is the main concern driving my interest in a Word alternative.

Best (and thanks Chris!)

Phil

http://www.doctohelp.com