RE: Word doc review, collaborative editing, and signoff

Subject: RE: Word doc review, collaborative editing, and signoff
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:32:38 +0300

On 04/21/2011 08:55 AM, techwr-l-request -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com wrote:

Hi David! Have you (or anyone else here) used Agilewords?

Sorry, Dan, afraid not. These days, I don't even have a copy of Word loaded and haven't in a few yars now. When I must use a Word-formatted file, I open it in LibreOffice--which along with the predecessor OpenOffice.org I find far less frustrating.

However, in my rather extensive collection of RSS feeds if I run across something that looks worth pursuing for members of this list, I post it here. Since I am essentially retired, I presume I have far more time than the active list members. (With any luck, that situation may change in coming months as I am working on a few ideas to replace my small pension...)

Also, things that others bring up here that interest me are often spurs to my own further examination. That helps keep the gray cells exercised and my knowledge base not as far from current practices and technology as it would otherwise become.

David

http://www.doctohelp.com