RE: Advice on starting out; dealing with employers

Subject: RE: Advice on starting out; dealing with employers
From: Jimmy Breck-McKye <jb527 -at- hotmail -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 02:05:19 +0000

In any case, it's a bad idea to double space when writing *content* - better to apply (or remove) at the formatting stage, for certainty and consistency.
Another caveat: if you *must* double space, be aware that some authoring tools disallow it by default. I'm thinking Framemaker and Syntext, here.

http://www.doctohelp.com