TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Tuesday, May 03, 2011
"It is impossible to dissociate language from science or science from language.... To call forth a concept, a word is needed; to portray a phenomena [sic], a concept is needed. All three mirror one and the same reality.
- Information Modeling for Topic-based Authoring in DITA and XML
- Job-Specific and File-Specific FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers Settings (free webinar)
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Denver, CO
- Unstructured FrameMaker Essentials, Toronto, Canada - May 9th - May 12th, 2011
- Ten FrameMaker Tips #3 (free webinar)
- MadCap Flare 3-Day Basic/Intermediate Training in Bangalore May 16-18
- 3D-PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers+3D Assistant
- Creating Forms using FrameMaker (free webinar)
- Sponsor TECHWR-L
- TECHWR-L History, Purpose, and Future
- TECHWR-L Archives
- Welcome Back, Thanks, and Congratulations to Doc-To-Help, a Renewing TECHWR-L Sponsor
- How do you display samples online without proprietary information?
- In 2011, I expect to:
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
Recent Blog Postings:
- How will technical writing change in the next 10 years?
- Blog Moderation
- Archives - Update
- The Power of Saying I Don't Know
- Navigation Station ... Still a Work in Progress
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.