Re: Last Night in Sacramento \ New Article on Techwr-l

Subject: Re: Last Night in Sacramento \ New Article on Techwr-l
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Lauren <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:59:32 -0700

I'm (Al) at Sacramento International listening to the door announcer from
the Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) tell people to make
certain they empty their pockets before going through the metal detector so
it's up to Lauren and the gang to send over some pictures. They'll need to
be posted somewhere or you can send them to this account and I'll post them
since our mail manager will whack any attachment.

Have fun tonight. The decent day since arriving and it's the day we leave.
ugh.

We'll be a touch more organized for next year's Summit in Chicago.

take care,
al

Have fun tonight folks! I don't have any picture

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Lauren <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net> wrote:

> On 5/17/2011 8:11 AM, INKtopia Admin wrote:
>
>> 1. Tonight is our last night in Sacramento.
>>

> Tonight is your last night? Well I guess meeting you on Wednesday is out
> then.
>

> We've met a few Whirlers last
>> night but we wondered if folks wanted to get together tonight for a drink?
>> Location - any suggestions?
>>

> River City Brewing Company has $3.50 appetizers from 3-6 M-F and Wednesday
> from 6 to close they have $2.50 pints. http://www.rivercitybrewing.net/

> Create and publish documentation through multiple channels with
> Doc-To-Help.
> http://www.doctohelp.com
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as admin -at- inktopia -dot- net -dot-

> or visit
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/admin%40inktopia.net

Empowering Technical Writers since 1993

http://www.doctohelp.com