Re: Learning HTML

Subject: Re: Learning HTML
From: Sandy Harris <sandyinchina -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 12:21:02 +0800

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 3:08 AM, Toni Williams <tonicw -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:
> I have been tasked with learning HTLM. My question for the group is do you know of any websites I can access for this purpose. Thanks for all input.

w3c.org, the World Wide Web Consortium They are the standards body
for the web and they have lots
of documentation and tools like Amaya (browser/editor) and HTML Tidy
which cleans up html, etc.

See also http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/demoroniser/

As for almost anything computer-related, I'd suggest buying the O'Reiily
book as one of your first steps:
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9781565924925

http://www.doctohelp.com

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as admin -at- inktopia -dot- net -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/admin%40inktopia.net