RE: Moving from winxp to Windows 7

Subject: RE: Moving from winxp to Windows 7
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "'Guy K. Haas'" <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>, "salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com" <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 18:06:46 +0000

I'll take all the help I can get. I'm not proud.

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.

http://www.doctohelp.com