Re: depicting inter-dependent entities

Subject: Re: depicting inter-dependent entities
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 14:43:03 -0400

> What's the best way to depict the interactions among six or eight different things?

Our installation instructions for various devices requires that the
user wait periods of time (for bootup, firmware download, handshake,
etc.) as each device is added before the next device is added.

We avoid tell the person how long various items must be down before
connecting, or how long before the next item can be added...instead,
we tell them to look for certain signs that something is ready, such
as an LED switching from red, yellow, or blinking, to green.

Can this be employed?

--
John Posada
http://jposada.zenfolio.com/