RE: Can this career be saved?

Subject: RE: Can this career be saved?
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "'Melissa Nelson'" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:57:36 -0400

I worked with a fellow writer at IBM-Burlington who graduated from Michigan
Tech. She liked the weather in Vermont better.....

Al Geist
Technical Communicator, Help, Web Design, Video, Photography
Office/Msg: 802-872-9190
Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
Website: www.geistassociates.com

See Also
Fine Art Photography

"We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used to create
them." (Albert Einstein)