RE: Best New Thing in User Documentation?

Subject: RE: Best New Thing in User Documentation?
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: 'Gene Kim-Eng' <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:57:30 +0000

I get the telephones and talking thing; however, with many people, talking is out, and texting is in.

You can talk to only one person at a time. You can text with many people at once.

As for me, I like email.

From: "Phil Stokes" <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>
I have a lot of sympathy with Chris's point of view, though I'd like to
offer a few caveats.

http://www.doctohelp.com

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/ccardimon%40m-s-g.com

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.

http://www.doctohelp.com