Subject: TechWhirl Survey Now Open – Can we have 15 minutes of your time?
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:24:38 -0500

Dear TechWhirlers,

It’s been long promised, and finally it’s here. Yes, we have finally
completed developing the 2011 TechWhirl Survey. This survey is intended to
get feedback from you, our email list participants (lurkers and posters
both), about your experience in the TechWhirl community.

We’ll use the information to prioritize certain projects, tailor our website
content and better understand the range of our users. It should take around
10 to 15 minutes depending on how in-depth some of your answers become.

The survey will close at the end of the business day on June 28th.

The Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/techwhirl2011

Thanks so much for your feedback. We really do look forward to hearing from
you,

Al & Connie

Online Magazine and Discussions for Today's Tech Writer

Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Facebook: facebook.com/techwriterlist

http://www.doctohelp.com