Subject: TechWhirl Survey Once Again Open – Can we have 15 minutes of your time?
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:31:26 -0500

Dear TechWhirlers,

Take II on our Survey. Turns out that forced ranking doesn't do what I
thought it would. I've corrected the mistake and have created a new
instance of the survey. The old one is saved but since the two main
questions are the ones I configured incorrectly, we're releasing a new
version. :(

The main question has to do with those who have already taken the survey.
We humbly and with hat in hand - ask you to take it again but just answer
questions 18 & 19. We can merge the answers from the other one into the
full answers for 18\19. Sound fair?

For everyone else - thank you for taking the whole thing! :)

The survey will close at the end of the business day on June 28th.

The Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TechWhirlSurvey

Thanks so much for your feedback. We really do look forward to hearing from
you. This ends our real world example of why a pilot group should be used
to test a survey rather than just the writers.

Al & Connie

Online Magazine and Discussions for Today's Tech Writer

Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Facebook: facebook.com/techwriterlist

http://www.doctohelp.com