Re: WARNING! Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

Subject: Re: WARNING! Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!
From: Sally Derrick <sjd1201 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:12:25 -0500

I'm lucky enough to have a Safety/Regulatory Dude to tell me what to add.
We use CSA for product testing also. CSA tests your product to a certain
standard. For us, it's UL1741. If you can find out the standard CSA is
testing to, you might be able to get a manual that defines the standard.
Also, we received a test report from CSA that provided not only test
results, but excerpts from the UL standard on what needed to be included on
the product (labels) and/or in the docs. Maybe you can get your hands on
that.

Sally

http://www.doctohelp.com