Re: Anyone Can Write - Just Look At The Job Descriptions

Subject: Re: Anyone Can Write - Just Look At The Job Descriptions
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:49:47 -0700

In most companies, if your bosses think enough of what you do to let you "make" them do anything, you're in a pretty good place.

I don't mind people saying I make their documents "pretty," as long as I'm the one who defines what "pretty" means.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stuart Burnfield" <slb -at- westnet -dot- com -dot- au>

Kay Robart said:
I had a boss one time who actually appreciated my skills but
always explained my function to others as "She's the one who
makes me dot my i's and cross my t's." Eek!

Eek indeed. Or: "... and then we'll hand the documents over to you to make them pretty."

http://www.doctohelp.com