Re: non-parallelism - looking for the ok to let it go...

Subject: Re: non-parallelism - looking for the ok to let it go...
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Monique Semp <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 00:43:54 -0700

Monique:

It's a PowerPoint slide deck, so you'd best be careful that the
information is accurate and that the author's call to action is
plainly obvious. If there is any ambiguity at all, that slide deck
could be blamed for another catastrophic disaster.

Accuracy, clarity, and a strong "so what?" message trump parallelism
just because the tech writer thinks consistency is important.

Then there's the thought that maybe the info graphic needs to change.

So many alternate realities!

Cheers,
-Tony

http://www.doctohelp.com