STC Certification

Subject: STC Certification
From: john rosberg <john_rosberg -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:20:00 -0500

It seems to me the degree of confusion surrounding this topic in general, and the packet specifically, indicates an opportunity to improve the communication supporting the concept.

It also has occured to me that the Society's representatives claim that lack is on the part of the readers is one of the reasons I decided to allow my membership to lapse.

More than the lack of good fiscal management (in the past), and more than apparent lack of connection to the profession as it is practiced out in the world, this message being perceived is damaging the Society.

John Rosberg
Documentation and Training
john_rosberg -at- hotmail -dot- com

http://www.doctohelp.com