Re: Arbortext Alternatives - MIL-STD 40051 XML Tech Manuals

Subject: Re: Arbortext Alternatives - MIL-STD 40051 XML Tech Manuals
From: Paul Nagai <naglists -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:36:32 -0700

Thanks, Liz. I was pretty sure that was the case.

With respect to the maintenance fees (and I assume you know this Robert,
given your experience with Arbortext licensing, but it might not be obvious
to folks less familiar with it): It is absolutely possible to purchase and
use Arbortext products *without* paying maintenance. If you choose not to
pay maintenance, however, you do not have access to technical support and
free upgrades.

Paul Nagai

http://www.doctohelp.com