Paper Specifications

Subject: Paper Specifications
From: "Martinek, Carla" <CMartinek -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <Techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:02:16 -0500

I need to spec out some paper and get samples from our Chinese vendor, but not sure on what weight paper to request.

This will be a small folded guide, printed on the thin, almost-tissue type stock, such as what you get with many new cameras. Basically, I need to get a lot of pages into a minimal space. I'm looking at using a map fold on the document. It's currently a multilingual 64-pg 5.5x8.5 saddle stapled booklet, but I can greatly reduce space by not repeating the same graphics for each language.

I've not worked with that type of paper stock previously, so any guidance would be appreciated.

Thx,
Carla

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.

http://www.doctohelp.com