Re: Career|Skill Advice

Subject: Re: Career|Skill Advice
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Roberta Hennessey <rahennessey -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:19:21 -0400

Don't look for "employer desired" skills. They will shift with time.
Focus on what you're interested in and marry that up with what might
be marketable. If you're interested in HCI, go for it! It's a growing
field, particularly as mobile/touch apps are quickly becoming a staple
offering in most consumer electronics offerings, and as these devices
continue to link to and shape social web offerings.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com