Assistance for Technical Communication Surveys needed.

Subject: Assistance for Technical Communication Surveys needed.
From: Gabrielle Shaffer <gs00874 -at- georgiasouthern -dot- edu>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 09:14:08 -0500

Technical Communication: Education vs. Workplace
Survey Consent Form

My name is Gabrielle Shaffer. I am an undergraduate student in the Honors
Program at Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, Georgia. I am
conducting a survey as part of my Thesis Project. If you are at least 18
years old, you are eligible to participate in the survey.

The survey involves answering some general demographics questions and some
questions about your attitudes toward Technical Communication. The survey
takes about 10 minutes to complete. The purpose of the survey is to help
compare the techniques and application of Technical Communication in the
academic and professional fields.

Your participation is completely voluntary, and your responses will be
completely anonymous. The data I collect will be analyzed and organized
into charts depicting the differences and similarities between the two
groups. You do not have to answer any question you’d rather not answer.
There are no consequences if you decide not to complete the survey.

If you agree to complete the survey, any personal information gathered will
be kept until the Honors Symposium May 2012 is complete. By filling out the
survey you are consenting to participate.

The first survey link is for academic technical communicators.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VX759XX

The second survey link is for professional technical communicators outside
the academic field.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VXYRGY6

If you do not want to complete the survey, simply delete this email.

If you have any questions about the assignment, you can contact me at
gs00874 -at- georgiasouthern -dot- edu -dot- This project has been approved by the
Institutional Review Board at Georgia Southern University, (Project number
H12109).

Please keep this letter for your records. Thank you for your participation.

Sincerely,

Gabrielle Shaffer
gs00874 -at- georgiasouthern -dot- edu

http://www.doctohelp.com