WORD weirdness update

Subject: WORD weirdness update
From: "Will Husa Documentation Solutions" <will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:43:31 -0600

I would like to thank those that offered to help me with my problem of a
page in WORD that would not print.

After trying every suggestion, the method that worked involved extracting
the corrupted page and saving off the document.

Then I opened the document and recreated the page.

Weirdness kicked in again when I attempted to print the page. WORD would not
recognize the section break from the previous page. So, even though the
screen displayed the page properly, WORD printed the page with the
formatting of the previous page.

Adding a redundant section break to the new page fixed the problem.

Now all of the pages are printing!

Thanks again,

Will

Will Husa
Technical Writer
Will Husa Documentation Solutions
Phone: 708.927.3569
Skype ID: william.husa
will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com