the Hadoop comic

Subject: the Hadoop comic
From: Lee Fisher <blibbet -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 12:56:19 -0800

Maneesh's comic has been quite popular.

I've shown it to some people who didn't know about Hadoop before they read it, and the comic was quite effective at being teaching the topic. It would have been much more difficult to get them to learn about Hadoop, otherwise. :-)

Maybe all technical software products should ship with a comic. :-)

comic:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-zw6KHOtbT4MmRkZWJjYzEtYjI3Ni00NTFjLWE0OGItYTU5OGMxYjc0N2M1

announcement:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-common-user/201111.mbox/%3CCAKK8kSvmB1UHb_64PTeM4hvc3iN7nEixm+Y0qJ+Yyj_5PXyOug -at- mail -dot- gmail -dot- com%3E