Re: FDA (b)anality

Subject: Re: FDA (b)anality
From: William Gaffga <will -dot- gaffga -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 09:17:55 -0800

Other than Brian's comment being hilarious ...

If the FDA wants it, go with it. To me it is not worth the neural cycles
fighting over one word in a statement nobody is going to read, especially
when it is simply semantics. Move on to other, bigger, more important
things.

Sure, to you, me, and every other tech comm'r, we know it is wrong. We're a
weird breed.

--
William Gaffga
www.wilyguy.net/portfolio/