Re: documentation going away

Subject: Re: documentation going away
From: Roberta Hennessey <rahennessey -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:09:03 -0500

Everyone is born with their own particular skill set. To some people,
English and grammar are easy. Some people excel in spatial skills and not
English, and they can build what the English major cannot imagine. Not
everyone in the world has the benefit of listening to people who speak what
some consider proper English. It's like the song, walk a mile in my shoes.
The most highly educated souls manned the stock broker offices and look
what they did for the world......I am not very impressed with their great
English or intelligence but that's their world, not mine. I haven't walked
in their shoes.

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 1:04 PM, McLauchlan, Kevin <
Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com> wrote:

> [...]

Roberta Hennessey
Technical Writer
(978) 835-4282

http://www.doctohelp.com