ADMIN: Re: documentation going away

Subject: ADMIN: Re: documentation going away
From: INKtopia Admin <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:55:05 -0500

Folks,

This is not directed at Kevin in particular, his message happens to be the
last in my queue. Be very careful where you go with this thread. While I
am participating via my non-TechWhirl email and would hate to see a good
debate stifled, I will not hesitate to shut the topic down if there are any
more messages that hint at personal viewpoints on current economic
conditions or politics, or that include even remotely discriminatory
remarks (they are offensive no matter what day it is). There are plenty of
forums where you can vent your spleen at whatever socio-political economic
issues you choose. TechWhirl is not one of them.

You are allowed however to continue to vent your spleen at inadequate,
poorly planned or otherwise less than useful documentation...just avoid the
curse words.

You may now return to the debate.

Connie Giordano
Moderator

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 4:59 PM, McLauchlan, Kevin <
Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com> wrote:

> BINGO!
>
> Spend a bit of time on a bus in my area, and you'll despair for the future
> of the language, and of white kids from the burbs.
>
> Maybe she was objecting to my poor opinion of drug dealers?
> Drug users?
>
> We have those here in Canada.
>
> One thing that we DON'T have here in Canada is Martin Luther King Day.
> But even if we did........ ?

Online Magazine and Discussions for Today's Tech Writer

Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Facebook: facebook.com/techwriterlist

http://www.doctohelp.com