RE: Laptop for personal use?

Subject: RE: Laptop for personal use?
From: James Leatherwood <JLeatherwood -at- aflac -dot- com>
To: "Meryl R. Cohen" <merylster -at- gmail -dot- com>, Craig Cardimon <craig -dot- cardimon -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:08:32 -0500

My wife got an iPad for Christmas for just the same uses, but because of the prevalence of Flash on some of her "functional" websites (i.e., banking and finance sites) and the lack of support for a real iteration of Roboform, she went with an ultralight notebook - plenty of processing power (i5 Core) and enough drive space (160GB), and it's almost as light as the iPad. Cost about $50 more.

She's a dedicated Windows person, though, and I think that played into the decision.

James Leatherwood
(First post! W00t)