Re: handling queries from the market (was: Laptop for personal use?)

Subject: Re: handling queries from the market (was: Laptop for personal use?)
From: Gregory P Sweet <gps03 -at- health -dot- state -dot- ny -dot- us>
To: techwrl <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:36:59 -0500

Google "executive email carpet bomb"

Contacting executives directly has a way of resolving most customer
relations difficulties lickety-split.

-greg

01/30/2012 12:04:39 PM:

> From: wanda <wetcoastwriter -at- me -dot- com>
> To: techwrl <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
> Date: 01/30/2012 12:07 PM
> Subject: Re: handling queries from the market (was: Laptop for personal
use?)
> Sent by: techwr-l-bounces+gps03=health -dot- state -dot- ny -dot- us -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
<snip>

> On a more personal note, after getting the run around from a company
> about my microwave (it was fancy, expensive, and broke within a
> month of getting it as a gift), I used connections to find the name
> of someone at the head office. I wrote to them and implied that I
> would use my gift of the gab to complain publicly if I did not get a
> resolution. I got a letter back immediately and a replacement
> microwave arrived less than a month later.
>
> I know that some companies use the web-based forms to populate in-
> house databases for issues, but I'm not sure of the mechanics. It's
> just something I've heard spoken of at conferences and on lists
> (such as ours).
>
> HTH,
> wanda
> wetcoastwriter -at- me -dot- com
</snip>
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

http://www.doctohelp.com