Re: Here's another winner - guess the pay

Subject: Re: Here's another winner - guess the pay
From: Suzette Leeming <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:19:55 -0500

If that's the case, I wonder what the company's reaction would be to find
out they're paying that much for a $10/hr person.

McDonald's provides the uniforms for their employees - not they're not nude
(although I haven't been there in awhile - things may have changed).

Suzette Leeming

http://www.doctohelp.com