RE: Question for writers in New Zealand and Australia

Subject: RE: Question for writers in New Zealand and Australia
From: "Martinek, Carla" <CMartinek -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:51:56 -0600

While I appreciate the alternative solutions being put forth, I'm looking for an answer to the **specific question** I posed regarding cultural issues (if any) with grouping the two countries as a single selection or entry.

I already proposed other display/organizational options prior to bringing the question the list.

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.