Re: Typography for gui items

Subject: Re: Typography for gui items
From: Richard L Hamilton <dick -at- rlhamilton -dot- net>
To: Wanda Phillips <wetcoastwriter -at- me -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:18:43 -0800

Thanks to all for the great suggestions.

Regarding the question of tagging, I fully agree with the suggestions to use named tags. We use DocBook, and these elements are already tagged using the appropriate DocBook tags.

I'm leaning towards bold and slightly smaller than the body text (90% or 95%), as has been suggested, but I may try a sans serif font (in contrast to the serif font we use for the body text).

Best Regards,
Richard
-------
XML Press