Re: Dealing with samples...

Subject: Re: Dealing with samples...
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: William Sherman <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 12:41:22 -0800

I'm getting mercenary in the way I approach a project. If I'm working
on disposable proofs of concept, I want to at least be able to
communicate the problem statement, the organizational system that
supports the change, and my role in getting the stuff done, at a high
enough level so as to not be reverse engineered.

Sometimes I can show a flowchart or swim lane diagram as my
contribution, if not the actual work itself.

The key is to provide examples of how you are able to help an
organization achieve its goals, so you don't look like you're in it
just for yourself.

-Tony

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help