Re: Mixed capitalization for marketing brochures - what do you think?

Subject: Re: Mixed capitalization for marketing brochures - what do you think?
From: Kathleen MacDowell <kathleen -dot- eamd -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- westnet -dot- com -dot- au>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 19:02:44 -0600

C'mon Stuart. That sounds like a programmer (or someone) harping about
a tech writer's insistence on correct spelling or doc standards etc.

I've seen documentation that makes me cringe on so many levels. When I
try to bring some order to it, one might also say "I'm trying to
produce aesthetically pleasing works to be admired by my fellow
artists."

Not that I don't agree with those who feel that there's an "overboard"
factor for styles of any kind. AFAIK, it becomes distracting rather
than helpful. Then again, if it's really really artistic, maybe not.

Kathleen

--
Kathleen MacDowell