RE: Help with a term

Subject: RE: Help with a term
From: Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, <weissmanj -at- abacustech -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:27:48 -0400

But George is a tough one to create a backronym for. At least if you called it a Fred, you can create the almost-logical backronym "form-replacing entered data" and pretend that the whole thing was intentional.

-Fred Ridder (whose name has already been through the backronyming process at least once with a pro audio company who had a "fader remote execution device" in their digital audio mixing console)

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help