RE: Transcribe Podcasts to text

Subject: RE: Transcribe Podcasts to text
From: "Al Geist" <al -at- geistarts -dot- com>
To: <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 13:25:57 -0400

However, Dragon Naturally Speaking is trained individually. For example, I
can have a profile and use that profile for any of my transcriptions. Nobody
else can use that same profile. If they do, the profile is "retrained" for
me and that person, and the end result is a big mess. If only one person is
talking in the Podcast, the no problem. If more than one person is talking,
then you may end up with a bigger mess than if you type the transcript
yourself.

Disclaimer....I haven't used DNS for over five years, so things may have
changed. It's a good program, but maybe not for your use.

Al Geist-Geist Arts, LLC
Fine Art Photography - Exceptional Note Cards
Mobile: 231-301-5770
E-mail: al -at- geistarts -dot- com
Website: www.geistarts.com
Blog: www.gooterschmeltz.com
Facebook: Geist Arts
See Also:
Technical Communication, Help, Documentation Management

?We can?t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used to
create them." (Albert Einstein)