Images pasted from Excel won't print from Word

Subject: Images pasted from Excel won't print from Word
From: Joyce -dot- Fetterman -at- L-3com -dot- com
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 10:37:07 -0400

I was given a large document to review. Everything is fine until the
last few pages. There the author has placed tables and images from
Excel. Though everything looked fine on Print Preview (Word 2007)
neither the tables nor graphs would print!

I've tried multiple options. Finally tried embedding the tables as
objects and that worked, but the graphs that have been plotted in Excel
are huge and once they're embedded in Word, I've been unable to scale
them to fit the page. (For whatever reason, the Excel scale function
isn't available to me for these graphs and I'm not familiar enough with
Excel to know why.)

Has anyone else had problems printing images from Excel in a Word 2007
document? I'd appreciate any suggestions and ideas of what to try next!
Thanks!

Oh, yes, I will go post this to an Excel group too, but decided to start
here first.

Joyce Fetterman

Technical Writer (Engineering)

L-3 Communications Display Systems