RE: Transcribe Podcasts to text End of Story

Subject: RE: Transcribe Podcasts to text End of Story
From: Debbie Hemstreet <D_Hemstreet -at- rambam -dot- health -dot- gov -dot- il>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 08:12:50 +0000

Hi All,

I did not find a transcriber, but I did find a very nice SW that lets me listen and playback, etc. using the keyboard, and have started transcribing myself.

Whoever said this is the better way was absolutely correct! There was stuff in the lectures that I am certain only I could have transcribed correctly, and that because I understood the Israeli accent and was quite familiar with the subject matter.

If in need, the SW I found is called: Express Scribe

They have a nice 30 day trial, and the SW itself is relatively inexpensive.

Thanks to all for your input and comments!

Deborah

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help