Re: Developer "Best Practices" content

Subject: Re: Developer "Best Practices" content
From: yehoshua paul <yehoshua -dot- p -at- technicalwriting -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:20:48 +0300

To me the answer is obvious: what do your customers say?
Have you ever gotten any feedback from your customers saying that they need
such a section, or that a Tips and Tricks page would help? Or do they agree
with you and think that such information is redundant for expert users like
them.
If you can find out what your readers want than that is the answer to your
question.

Disclaimer: This is my generic answer for these types of questions. I
personally do not document products where you supply SDK toolkits.

Have a great day,
Yehoshua Paul,
Community contributor and documentation expert
http://technicalwriting.com/

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help