Frame 7/Robo X5 with Windows 7?

Subject: Frame 7/Robo X5 with Windows 7?
From: Keith Hansen <Keith -dot- Hansen -at- opensolutions -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 21:24:07 +0000

Hello everyone,

I am currently using FrameMaker 7.2 and RoboHelp X5. Some questions:

* Will these work on a new computer that has Windows 7?

I assume RoboHelp X5 would NOT work. It needs Office 2003, and the new computer would have Office 2010.

I assume FrameMaker 7.2 MIGHT work? My quick research on Google showed that people had problems making it work, but there may be a workaround for these problems? Any comments on this?

* I assume the best solution is to upgrade to Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5, which should run fine on the new PC?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Keith

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email address. Thank You.

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help