Word 2010 Issue - Lines running off page

Subject: Word 2010 Issue - Lines running off page
From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 12:11:05 -0400

I have a document with text styled as Code 3 to simulate the look of a code
printout. 8 pt Courier New with nothing special added.

In the hundred lines or so of this code, there are a few that for no
apparent reason run off the page rather than wrap to the next line.

I've changed styles and they wrap correctly. I then reapply the Code 3 style
and they run off the page again. I can't blame it on the style, as the
nearly hundred other lines format correctly. When I click on the line, the
ruler still shows the correct margins. Something has to be telling these
lines to ignore the margins but I don't see anything that looks like a
special code. Usually it is in the midst of a series of spaces that it goes
off. I've tried deleting the spaces and keying in several with the space bar
in case they had some special character but they still go off.

Any ideas on this one?

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help