Re: Construction terminology question

Subject: Re: Construction terminology question
From: "Peter Neilson" <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 08:56:50 -0400

Generally piles are driven with a pile driver, which is a kind of huge
vertical hammer.

Create and publish documentation through multiple channels with Doc-To-Help. Choose your authoring formats and get any output you may need.

Try Doc-To-Help, now with MS SharePoint integration, free for 30-days.


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @

Construction terminology question: From: Debbie Hemstreet

Previous by Author: RE: Construction terminology question
Next by Author: Re: OT: 11 English Resume writing techniques for bilinguals
Previous by Thread: RE: Construction terminology question
Next by Thread: RE: Construction terminology question

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads