Re: OT: Having fun with your resume - good idea/bad idea

Subject: Re: OT: Having fun with your resume - good idea/bad idea
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: yehoshua paul <ysp10182 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 20:36:16 -0700

Yehoshua,

No way! You're married to a recruiter? Definitely gives you the edge in the
job market. ;-)

This is a great piece. I love all the suggestions, and could probably make
use of most of them. I've longed to do an interactive multimedia resume
based off of XML topics, so the user could ask for what they want and get
my resume custom tailored to them.

The department head of the BC Institute of Technology tech writing program
also runs the video program. Her grads walk out of the program with a high
quality video resume that I may say even kicks on the Stintson. I wish I
had the time to create a good video resume. Maybe one day.

Cheers,
-Tony

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help