RE: ad hoc work overwhelms plans

Subject: RE: ad hoc work overwhelms plans
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: 'Tony Chung' <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:55:39 +0000

Keeping one's manager in the loop is paramount. You might be working on a job that doesn't have a job code yet, or the code has changed and you are unaware of it.

The ad hoc things I do, such as marketing writing, are outside what I usually do, but the people who send it over know that. They ask me to do it only if I'm not otherwise on deadline.