Thesis survey for new technical communicators

Subject: Thesis survey for new technical communicators
From: "Anita Ford" <aford7 -at- missouriwestern -dot- edu>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 20:57:29 -0500

am searching for volunteers to participate in a study I am doing for my
thesis in
Written Communication at Missouri Western State University. I need
communicators currently employed in the field who meet the following
Graduated within the last five yearsHold a bachelorâs degree with a
major or a minor in technical communication
(other designations such âProfessional Writingâ do not matter)Work in
their first technical writing jobDo not have and are not currently
working on a graduate degree

job title does not matter, as long as participants primarily perform
some type
of technical communication in their day-to-day job duties.

will consist of anonymously answering survey questions. If you meet the
and are willing to participate, take the survey at the following site:

survey closes at 11:45 p.m. November 30, 2012. Thank you for your