SharePoint Wiki

Subject: SharePoint Wiki
From: john rosberg <john_rosberg -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:31:29 -0500

I'm setting up a wiki (for an entirely internal audience) --
the SharePoint wiki seems to meet all the requirements.

Sadly, I have not been able to connect with anyone that has
actually used it . . . . . does anyone have experiences (positive or negative)
they can share?

John Rosberg
Documentation and Training
john_rosberg -at- hotmail -dot- com