RE: Starting new gig, you might be seeing more of me

Subject: RE: Starting new gig, you might be seeing more of me
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Mike Starr <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 21:35:29 -0400

Jeez... I'm so old that time flies so fast I barely noticed he'd stepped
out of the room, and there he was, back. Spry young fellah... :-)

- kevin (on the list since a previous century (see posts from "elefino" alias among others... if I could only recall...))

or disclosing it.

Writer Tip: You have more time to author content with Doc-To-Help, because your project can be up and running in 3 steps.

See the &#8220;Getting Started with Doc-To-Help&#8221; blog post. http://bit.ly/doc-to-help-3-steps