RE: Al Geist wants to share a shopping list with you

Subject: RE: Al Geist wants to share a shopping list with you
From: "Al Geist" <al -at- geistarts -dot- com>
To: "'Tony Chung'" <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 10:10:03 -0400

Hi Tony,

It's a great tool and more useful than we realized. We use it for shopping
lists (it's intended purpose), but also as a pick list for our new house (we
moved in less than a month ago and still have a garage full of boxes), and
as a business reminder. I'm a photographer in my new, semi-retired life and
its nice (and convenient) to have an "Errand List" to check on as I drop
off/pick up materials, visit galleries in the area where I display my work,
or ensure that email I need to send to a potential client gets sent. Sure, I
can use the iPhone's calendars, but this AP is much for convenient and
simple to use.

However, when you share a list, make sure you choose the right name prior to
hitting the "+," because there wasn't any way to go back and obviously
shutting the AP down didn't stop the "share" from being transmitted. Poor
design in that aspect.

Regards,

Al Geist-Geist Arts, LLC

Fine Art Photography - Exceptional Note Cards

Mobile: 231-301-5770

E-mail: al -at- geistarts -dot- com

Website: www.geistarts.com <http://www.geistarts.com/>

Blog: www.gooterschmeltz.com

Facebook: Geist Arts
<https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Geist-Arts/331622254657>

See Also:

Technical Communication, Help, Documentation Management
<http://www.geistassociates.com/>

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used to
create them." (Albert Einstein)

From: techwr-l-bounces+al=geistarts -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com <javascript:;>