Re: pc keyboard that's "springy" like the Mac's ?

Subject: Re: pc keyboard that's "springy" like the Mac's ?
From: Chris Despopoulos <despopoulos_chriss -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 23:44:48 -0800 (PST)

Heck, I just use a Mac keyboard on my Dell laptop.  There's no substituting the Mac keyboard.  So the Delete key doesn't work right...  I have the laptop therewhen necessary.  The Command key is like the Windows Win key.  I was lucky to get a small, non-wireless one for free from a friend.  My colleagues are a little bit consternated when I reach up to my laptop for Ctrl-Alt-Delete, but they can just deal with it.  I'm quite happy.

Writer Tip: Create 10 different outputs with Doc-To-Help -- including Mobile and EPUB.

Read all about them:

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @

Previous by Author: RE: hi
Next by Author: Re: Page or screen?
Previous by Thread: RE: pc keyboard that's "springy" like the Mac's ?
Next by Thread: TechWhirl: Technical Communication Recap for January 4, 2013

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads