Re: Documenting in Windows 8 - Click? Press? Select?

Subject: Re: Documenting in Windows 8 - Click? Press? Select?
From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:21:37 -0500

I haven't used it yet, but a programming friend had an early copy. He said there was a way to make it play like the old Windows and when you do, all the problems of finding things and making things work go away.

However, getting the other 200,000,000 who will end up on Win8 to change their settings is another issue.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wroblewski, Victoria" <vwroblewski -at- NECsphere -dot- com>