Re: Upload/Download -- definition

Subject: Re: Upload/Download -- definition
From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 00:55:04 -0500

I think you all are making it too complicated.

If I am doing the action, then I upload when I send and download when I receive.

If someone else is doing the action to me, then I receive when they upload and I send when they download.

Since I doubt your document includes you in the procedure along with the person doing the work, I'd say the first part is all you need.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Allison" <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>